Employment Type: Full-time, or part-time possibilities
You enjoy helping others and are detail oriented. You are comfortable talking with people face to face and using a computer all day, so you are computer literate. You like to work with numbers and learn new things. You desire to be part of a team.
We are a team of people helping people. Our independent insurance business is based on the relationships we build within our Team, our clients, potential clients, our community and the companies we work with. As an independent insurance agency, we work for our clients, not one insurance company.
Our hours are Monday through Friday from 8:30 – 5:00 and we will provide training. You may be asked to work occasionally during an evening or Saturday to support local and community events.
- Communicating with ADOT and fulfilling their requirements. Work one on one with clients to solve their title and registration needs
- Scanning and filing documents into the ADOT system
- filing reports
- in down time help the insurance customer service team with their workload
Professional and Personal Skills:
- Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and a calculator
- Type quickly and accurately
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Organized, structured, punctual and will follow the rules
- Patient, respectful, reliable, trustworthy, friendly, supportive, articulate, kind, ethical and honest
Wages and Compensation:
- We offer competitive wages depending on experience.
- No previous insurance experience is required. We will train and educate the successful candidate. However, having previous experience working within the insurance industry is a bonus.
How to Apply:
Email the following to us at firstname.lastname@example.org OR Fill out the online application and upload your resume and short essay.
- Your resume with three personal references and three professional references
- Write a short essay (less than one page) on either of the following:
- Describe the person (present, past, dead or alive) you admire the most and why or…
- Describe an experience that has been the MOST valuable to you and why
- Please do NOT call the office to inquire.
- Please do NOT walk into the office to inquire.
- Please follow these instructions precisely or you will not be considered for the position.